SPECORD® PLUS means reliability, user friendliness and flexibility for precise, very easy and versatile UV/Vis analysis.
At the heart of all of our instruments, the optical components are quartz coated and equipped with high-quality encapsulation. They guarantee highest quality, maximum performance and extreme durability. The monochromator with imaging holographic grating enables stray light reduction and absolutely precise measuring results. The minimized number of movable components ensure best reliability, notably improved signal-to-noise ratio and best energy throughput.
Real double-beam mode for highest precision and a better long-term stability by measuring the sample and reference signal at exact the same moment.
The measurement results always show a current comparison of both beams. This way lamp fluctuation and drifts are corrected by the second beam. Furthermore is a direct compensation of the blanc solution possible.
- Innovative CDD technology – two temperature controlled detectors for outstanding long-term stability
- Pre-adjusted and voltage stabilized radiation sources
- Internal holmium oxide filter for automatic wavelength calibration and for optimized wavelength accuracy and reproducibility
- Variable spectral resolution includes the smallest details of the spectrum
The SPECORD® PLUS is developed for user friendly operation:
- Intuitive software navigation
- Comprehensive method collection
- Self Check System (SCS)
- Large, easily accessible sample compartment
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Multilingual software
- No warm-up phase, plug and play
- Big, well accessible sampling area
Routine or special analysis – the SPECORD® PLUS guarantees flexible operation in all areas of application. Thanks to its extensive range of accessories and the modular software concept the device provides a unique individuality.
SPECORD® 50 PLUS
Double-beam spectrophotometer with split-beam technology – ideal for qualitative and quantitative routine photometric applications
SPECORD® 200 PLUS
Double-beam photometer with fixed spectral bandwidth – measurement of sample and reference signal at exactly the same moment
SPECORD® 210 PLUS
Double-beam photometer with 5 variable spectral bandwidths – ideal for measuring solutions and solids with highest demands concerning the optical resolution
SPECORD® 250 PLUS
Double-beam photometer with 5 variable spectral bandwidths and double monochromator – for samples with particularly high absorptions and higher stray light quotient.
The SPECORD® PLUS is equipped with comprehensive basic software and numerous specific tools for individual applications.
WinASPECT® PLUS software serves for complete control, monitoring, and documentation of all operations from spectrophotometer to accessories.
It guarantees the GLP-suitable operation up to the complete conformity with FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
Linking the system to your LIMS and the user-specific export of data to external programs (e.g. Excel) are also possible.
The intuitive software navigation and the intelligent operating system allow for easy operation.
The basic software contains
- Quantitative analysis with statistical functions
- Spectra presentation and handling: individual color selection, easy shifting, copying and overlay of spectra
- Life Science program package for the quantification of nucleic acids and protein
- Formula editor for creating individual formulas
- Kinetics tool for evaluating time-controlled reactions
- Tool for measuring the layer thickness of transparent coatings and foils
- Tool for color determination for white/yellow index and color numbers
- Water analysis tool
- Macro programming for individual method development
- Enzymatic method tool
- Brewery analysis tool
- Device check tool
SPECORD® PLUS offers a special software for validation to provide tests of device parameters of your SPECORD® PLUS in compliance with internal or external quality standards.
Conformity to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 ensures comprehensive user management, an electronic signature facility and the Audit Trail.
- Standard cell holder, 50 mm
- Cell holder, 100 mm
- Holder for cylindrical cells up to 50 mm
- Holder for cylindrical cells up to 100 mm
- Holder for absorption tubes
- Universal holder for accommodation of accessories
- Cell holder, 50 mm, thermostatted
- Cell holder, 10 mm, thermostatted without/with stirrer
- Solid sample holder
- Adjustable cell holder for small cells aligned to the sample beam with path length 10 mm with beam height 15 and 8.5 mm
- Holder for small cells, adjustable accommodation of small cells exactly aligned to the sample beam with path length 1/2/5/10 mm with beam height 8.5 mm
- Fibre optical ultra micro cell/TrayCell
- Peltier cooled cell holder with stirrer -5 °C – 105 °C
- Peltier cooled cell holder with stirrer 10 °C – 60 °C
- Peltier cooled 2 cell holder with stirrer -5 °C – 105 °C
- Peltier cooled 2 cell holder with stirrer 10 °C – 60 °C
- Cell changer for 10 mm pathlength Peltier cooled 10 °C – 60 °C and external heat exchanging
- 2 cell changer for 10 mm pathlength Peltier cooled 10 °C – 60 °C and external heat exchanging
- 6 cell changer for 10/20/40/50 mm pathlength
- 6 cell changer for 10 mm pathlength, water thermostatted without/with stirrer
- 8 cell changer without stirrer/with stirrer for 10 mm pathlength, not thermostatted, water thermostatted, Peltier cooled, -5 °C–105 °C and external heat exchanging
- 2 x 8 cell changer, Peltier cooled without stirrer/with stirrer and external heat exchanging, -5 °C–105 °C
- Cell Carousel, not thermostatted
- Cassette sipper system with adjustable cell holder for 10/20/50 mm pathlength
- xyz autosampler APG 64 with sample racks for 49, 64 or 116 vials
- Diffuse reflectance accessory with integrating sphere
- 11° – 60° variable angle reflectance accessory
- Fiber coupling set QX
- SMA fiber coupling set
- Standard immersion probe QX
- Scanning attachment for solid samples