Aracus Amino Acid Analyzer
The amino acid analyser ARACUS based on a modular concept is the ideal instrument for the analysis of amino acids in research, quality control and in the clinical laboratory.
It combines innovative technologies with the classic routine analysis of amino acids by post-column derivatisation with ninhydrin.
In day-to-day use this produces results with the highest precision, reproducibility and accuracy.
The set-up of the instrument allows the continuous analysis of 96 samples (2 x48 vials). The samples are stored in the cooled autosampler and are injected without sample loss.
A washing routine of the injection valve and syringe pump guarantees zero cross-contamination. The ARACUS instrument is also available with a manual injection system.
The eluent rack contains 6 glass bottles. The fluid volume of each bottle is actively monitored during operation. Eluents, ninhydrin and washing reagent are selectively chosen through buffer selection valves and degassed in micro-vacuum chambers.
The innovative technology of the pump allows the simultaneous operation of two fluid lines (eluent side and reagent side), which guarantees constant mixing.
The maintenance-free LED photometers detect the separated amino acids at 570 nm and 440 nm and the signals are registered by the software aminoPeak.
• Simultaneous 2- piston technology of reagent and eluent line
• Pump head made of titanium material
• Max. pressure: 400 bar
• Flow rate: 0,01 - 10,00 mL/min
• Reproducibility of flow rate: 0,1 % (RSD) at 100 μL/min
• Wavelength: 570 nm, 440 nm
• Noise: 0,02 mAU, 1s
• Drift: < 1,0 x 10 -5 AU / h
• Linearity deviation: 0,3 % bei 1 AU
• Measuring range: high, low
• Analog signal: 0 - 5 V
• Base line adjustment: free programmable
• Auto-Zero function: free programmable
• Flow cell: 10 μL volume maintenance free
• Cation exchange resin: 3μm
• Stainless steel
• Temperature adjustment by Peltier elements
• Temperature range: 20 - 100°C
• Temperature accuracy: 0,1° C
• Sample cooling as low as 4°C possible by peltier elements
• Syringe pump
• Motor- injection valve Sample rack: 2 x 48 Vials (1,5 mL Standard)
• Dosage in 3 different modes: full loop (100 μL), microliter pickup (1 - 25 μL) or partial loop
ELUENTS AND REAGENT
• Reagent and washing solution in central unit, 5 eluent bottles, and 1 regeneration bottle in eluent rack
• Highly inert material Peltier elements
• Temperature range 50 - 150° C
• Auto-Shut-down safety routine in case of failure alarm
• 32 bit software iControl including optimized separation programs comfortable creation & modification of separation programs automatic log-file generation of analysis parameters
DATA-ACQUISITION/ HANDLING SOFTWARE - OPTION
• data- acquisition and Data- analysis by aminoPeak software
• specially designed for amino acid analysis,
• fast and user-friendly
• 21 CFR Part 11 conform data acquisition and Data analysis by Clarity software to work in regulated environments
READY TO USE REAGENT KITS
• Kits including eluents, reagent and additonal dilutions buffers, separation and ammonia absorber column for 500 or 1000 analytical runs
• Reproducibility of retention time: <0,1%,
• RSD Reproducibility of peak area: <1,2%, RSD