amaZon speed ETD
Unmatched Ion Trap Performance for Proteomics Solutions
The new amaZon speed ETD incorporates key inventions for unprecedented proteomics capabilities. The high dynamic range and complexity of proteomics samples due to post translational modifications require maximum speed and sensitivity to capture as many peptides as possible.
The amaZon speed ion ETD trap sets new standards in protein identification due to its enhanced MS/MS speed, new SWIFT isolation and SMART fragmentation. This results in routine identification of more than 2500 unambiguously identified proteins in a single LC-MS/MS run from 5 µg of a HeLa lysate. The dual ion funnel transfer line is delivering absolute benchmark sensitivity.
Unmatched ion trap performance through innovation
- Bottom-up proteomics identifying more low abundant proteins due to greatly increased MS/MS duty cycle
- Top-down sequencing (TDS) for highest protein sequence coverage
- Highest confidence through market leading mass accuracy
- Leading dual ion funnel technology for unparalleled sensitivity
- Outstanding ETP/PTR applications for full PTM analysis
- New SMART isolation and fragmentation
- Unrivalled scan speed of 52,000 u/sec at a peak width < 0.5 u for resolution of doubly charged ions