eXtreme Resolution for a Wide Variety of Analytical Workflows
Continuing Bruker's tradition of innovation, the ParaCell is the new core technology for solariX XR, providing uncommon broadband ion stability resulting in resolution far superior to other detection schemes.
This powerful advance in the state-of-the-art technology provides access to previously hidden chemical information never routinely accessible before with commercial mass spectrometry. A wide variety of applications can utilize the eXtreme resolution provided by this innovative technology, such as:
- Ultimate mass resolving power in excess of RP = 10,000,000
- RP = 600,000 at 1 Hz duty cycle
- FTICR technology providing unrivaled mass accuracy
- Apollo II Ion Funnel Electrospray Source enabling high ion transmission efficiency over a broad mass range
- 4 Hz polarity switching
- Hybrid Qh Front End supporting CASI™ for enrichment of low abundant species
- Optimized ion optics for sensitivity and mass range coverage
- Proprietary ParaCell ICR cell with patented SIDEKICK™ ion accumulation system for high detection efficiency.
- Nanobay-E Acquisition electronics enabling data streaming for increased broad-band resolution
- Choice of 7T, 9.4T, 12T or 15 T superconducting, refrigerated and ultrashielded magnets
- Wide range of fragementation techniques including in-source collision induced dissociation (CID), CID in collsion cell, Electron capture dissociation (ECD) in INFINITY™ ICR cell and sustained off resonance irradiation (SORI) CID in INFINITY™ ICR cell.
- Optional MALDI source with Smartbeam II laser
- Optional Electron Transfer Dissociation (ETD)
- Optional APCI, APPI or GC-APCI source